Wednesday, June 29, 2022

To You, My Readers...

My life is the epitome of extraordinary. It's weird, unusual, crazy, blessed, wonderful, a perfectly imperfect life. I have the strangest things happen to me such as crashing through the door of a coffee shop. Who else would have that story? Nobody. It's my birthday month so I get reflective about what I've done and what I want to do. I want to do so much more than what I am doing right now. I want to constantly be serving my communities, I want to keep working on a manuscript for my book, I want romantic love, and most importantly, I want to keep loving you all.

You all are why I have these dreams. You all have taught me how to be strong, compassionate, warm, loving, and the list goes on and on. I am so grateful for everyone that reads this blog. I still can’t believe that what started out as a way to communicate with family and friends during my college years has become my blog that people ask about. I’m stunned with gratitude. I don’t know what my 32nd year holds but I can’t wait to find out!

Your Blogger,

Hannah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We Don't Do Slow"

  Sitting in Washington D.C. traffic is like nothing else. Olivia’s ponytail hung on the back seat in front of me. Olivia, my bright-eyed,...