Friday, May 31, 2019

3 Good Things

I'm doing physical therapy and this baby is crying. This is a familiar scene at Easter Seals as it is a pediatric therapy center. It's familiar until the little baby is walking towards me. I mean this kid is coming for me with a fierce determination. I'm sitting on a mat table and she is standing there crying. So, I start rubbing her back. Her nanny comes over and asks if she can sit down with her. Of course! My physical therapist is surrendering to the fact that we're not going to stretch until this little girl has had her fill of me.  This baby will not stop wanting to be close to me. It was one of the most tender things. Unfortunately, the little girl would not stop crying and the nanny had to take her outside. I did not know this baby but she sure made a bee line for me. 

My roommate's graduation was yesterday; she graduated from Elmhurst College. I was a very proud friend. It was nostalgic to think I graduated 7 years ago with a bachelor's degree and I will have my master's in a year. 

I've had so much drama with my assistants that I elected to come home for a night. I was mentally and physically exhausted from people quitting and having to train new people. I got some TLC. 

What are three good things that happened to you? 

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like a little TLC from home to perk up your spirits. I hope you are settling in with your new assistants. Loved your three stories. A grateful way to wrap up the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Karen from Canada, I once suffered from cervical dystonia,for more than 30 years , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had jerky head movements and muscles contract ,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 30 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs Jessica on how her daughter was been cured from cervical dystonia through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months as prescribed by Dr Williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help .

    ReplyDelete

"We Don't Do Slow"

  Sitting in Washington D.C. traffic is like nothing else. Olivia’s ponytail hung on the back seat in front of me. Olivia, my bright-eyed,...