Tuesday, June 30, 2020

30!!!

For those of you who don't know, I turned 30 on June 25th.

So many wonderful people have come and gone. I feel so deeply blessed by each one of you. My life is a mural of people who have brought joy and light.

Given that I have so many loved ones in Heaven, I feel really blessed to be this old. A lot of people did not get to hit milestones this year because of the virus so I couldn't imagine complaining. The only thing is changing from telling people I'm in my 30s instead of 20s. That's been very weird.

I started this blog when I was 18. Thank you for a wonderful 12 years! It's been fun!

Lovingly,
Hannah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We Don't Do Slow"

  Sitting in Washington D.C. traffic is like nothing else. Olivia’s ponytail hung on the back seat in front of me. Olivia, my bright-eyed,...