Monday, November 30, 2020

Giving Thanks

 Dear Readers, 

Thank you so much for your support for my videos. It's been absolutely overwhelming. I am going to continue these videos as long as you watch them. I don't know what will happen with them which is always exciting. It's also been a chance to put good out in the world which is a blessing. It's not something I take for granted.

I had the weirdest Thanksgiving Day. My siblings couldn't come because of Covid, my Nana couldn't come, my uncle Gary couldn't come, but we did do Zoomsgiving. I got to see everyone which is all that matters. Hopefully, next Thanksgiving is relatively normal. It was my parents, my roommate, and me for Thanksgiving dinner. It was weird but I will take it. For those of you who had to be alone, I'm so sorry and please know you were in my prayers. 

It will get better. 

 

Love, 

Hannah! 

2 comments:

"We Don't Do Slow"

  Sitting in Washington D.C. traffic is like nothing else. Olivia’s ponytail hung on the back seat in front of me. Olivia, my bright-eyed,...