Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Back Road Tripping

For those who don't know, I make an annual trip to Mall of America every summer. I went to a camp in Minnesota and made lifelong friendships. I outgrew camp years ago; however I didn't outgrow the people. Some of my best friends live up there. I had not seen them since Covid began so that was exciting. 

 

I spent my birthday in Minnesota. Genevieve, my little sister and I went out for my birthday. It was wonderful to get time with my sister one on one. I'll throw in some pictures below. 

 

My sister and I smiling
Genevieve and I
Blowing out candles
Blowing out a huge candle


 This is a short post. Life has been good and I will take it after this year! Here's to my 31st year!


Hannah!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics, Hannah. Looks like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to spend your birthday in Minnesota! I love your pics! I hope you have a healthy, happy year!
    💕🎂jodi

    ReplyDelete

"We Don't Do Slow"

  Sitting in Washington D.C. traffic is like nothing else. Olivia’s ponytail hung on the back seat in front of me. Olivia, my bright-eyed,...