Monday, October 31, 2022

Phi Mu at 32

During my college days, I joined a sorority. Phi Mu has served me in so many ways, but something came from it that I never imagined. 

We have a Facebook group that is private, and Robin Benoit posted that she published a book about sorority sisters in their eighties. I requested the book through Elmhurst Public Library (best way to get your hands on a book in my opinion especially since my bookshelves fill up quickly) and I loved it!


I highly recommend it. Anyway, I posted a picture in the Facebook group and Robin responded within minutes. She and I did not know each other whatsoever but the sisterly bond connected us. How amazing is that! 

We were on Zoom a week later. It was such a blessing to meet with not only a published author but a fellow sister with a similar passion. It has made my entire month! I look forward to getting to know Robin Benoit and seeing where our relationship takes us. Feel free to check out her website at: https://www.robinbenoit.com/.

I know this is a short update, but it has been a quiet few weeks. I'm not complaining and especially when the holidays around the corner, I know things will get busy in the best way possible. Have a fun, safe Halloween!

Happy Trick or Treating,

Hannah! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"We Don't Do Slow"

  Sitting in Washington D.C. traffic is like nothing else. Olivia’s ponytail hung on the back seat in front of me. Olivia, my bright-eyed,...