Sunday, June 30, 2024

A Wonderful Birthday

 Hey Everyone! Thank you for a wonderful birthday. It was filled with love and joy which I am so thankful for. My mailbox was filled with cards from you all which is my favorite part. If you sent a card, thank you. My kitchen table is covered in cards which isn't something that I take for granted.

This year, I'll complete my manuscript. I can't believe that I can actually say that. It's a crazy thing! Also, I'm looking for the right physical therapy clinic for walking. Right now, I'm trying the Zero Gravity track at MarianJoy. It's a harness attached to the ceiling. I could not fall if I tried which is nice. I've done the treadmill with it once. It's frustrating because the technology does not understand my dystonia versus me falling. It stops on its own thinking I need help from a therapist when I am fine. I'm going to give it some time. I'll post a video soon. Speaking of that, thank you for supporting me on Instagram and YouTube. 

You all mean the world to me! 

 

Hannah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scheduling a Bad Day

Little back story. For three years, I had been experiencing chronic pain in my right knee, right wrist, right shoulder, and sacrum. My rig...